Navaar, the leader in digital audio book, is looking for a creative, driven and motivated Marketing Manager to join us. If you are looking for a place where you can be tough with challenges and have a direct impact, then this may be the place for you!
Humility, desire to learn and grow, intelligence and ability to constantly question the status quo is part of our culture
About the job:
Marketing manager is responsible for successful execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns that help Navaar to drive results for profitable growth in audiobook digital market. This includes developing and optimizing scalable processes and successfully implementing and adopting new marketing tools, and technology platforms.
She/he will be the leader of marketing team in planning, coordinating, scaling and operationalizing the successful execution of our multi-channel marketing efforts, Including Consumer Strategy, Channel Marketing, Product, and Database Marketing.
Some of the key accountabilities:
- Define and execute marketing strategy and capabilities to help drive user acquisition and lead generation to growth through search engine marketing (SEM/paid), search engine optimization (SEO/unpaid), social (paid and unpaid), content advertising, display advertising campaigns and all other cool things that we do not know!
- Measure and report on performance of executed marketing campaigns and assess against goals (Such as: ROI and KPIs). Recommend improvements & optimization for user retention and engagement
- Collaborate with and inform other teams (product, audiobook production) on marketing plans and ensure alignment on timing, goals and channel execution
- Help to develop marketing support materials for product launches to drive product goals (awareness, comprehension, engagement)
- Data-driven and analytical to help develop the reporting dashboards and campaign analysis to drive actionable insights to improve performance, conversion rates, and lifetime customer value
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Manage and maintain the team at a highly motivated level
- Related bachelor/Master Degree, MBA is a Plus
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office package and Power BI
- Prior co-marketing experience in website, app, paid digital, marketing automation, and content marketing. Strong understanding of the direct sales and subscription model preferred
- Solid understanding of ecommerce and start-up ecosystem
- Experienced in developing targeted, effective, and compelling sales enablement tools
- Experienced with tracking metrics to evaluate the impact of marketing efforts
- Customer-centric mindset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, cross-functional, highly matrixed environment
- Highly motivated, organized, and detail-oriented team player
- Strong project management skills is a must
- Proactive and hands-on attitude
- Fluent in English
نوار، اولین و بزرگترین عرضه کننده دیجیتال و تولید کننده کتابهای صوتی در ایران است.