Junior Business Analyst and Group Executive Assistant
(Fluency in ENGLISH is a must to apply for this job)
An international business and management team is looking a qualified candidate who will be assigned to act as a Junior Business Analysts who also assist high-level managers (as well as other professionals of the team) with administrative tasks, correspondences, office management duties and tracking supportive tasks .
Main responsibilities: - Start as a generalist (junior) Analyst conducting business research and analysis covering a broad range of topics across various sectors and business functions but gradually to specialize in some areas and practices to focus on.
- Over the course of each project, to work alone or in a team to gather and analyze information, formulate and test hypotheses, and develop and communicate recommendations.
- Investigating the business cases, Identifying and evaluating options for improvement,
- To present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members. In some cases, will be asked to travel to client site for meetings.
- Manage and provide a proactive high level confidential administrative service to CEO, Executive Team and Board of Directors and, ensuring additional administrative support is provided to other team members across the group when necessary, (e.g. composing letters, drafting documents, minute taking, respond to inquiries and communications, arrange meetings, filing and archiving, writing emails, memos and letters, etc.).
- Follow up on tasks, producing agendas, taking and transcribing confidential minutes of meetings, circulating appropriate papers and logging /updating action points accordingly.
- Act as the point of contact for various bodies who work in liaison with the Executive Team as well as members of the Board of Directors, Members of Board of Advisors, whilst observing appropriate internal protocol.
- Carry out any other general administration and assistant duties as required as ordered by CEO.
Working Language: English, Persian (Fluency in ENGLISH is a must to apply)
Job Type: Part-time or Full-time occupation
Competences and Qualification:
Education: University degree (preferably MSc), degree in MBA or business-related fields will be a plus.
Work Experience: Minimum 4 years
- English and Persian language proficiency (both verbal and written) - IELTS or TOEFL exam result maybe asked
- At least one-year experience to work as Business Analyst
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Professional presentations
- Strong team work and time management
- Strong software skills in MS Office, online communication platforms, applications for scheduling and archiving.
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Prior experience in as C-level Executive Assistant is an advantage.
Working in an international multi-disciplinary project and development of strong skills. Remuneration will be based on the profile of the candidate with a fixed and variable part based on the performance.
شرکت تعاونی مهندسی و نوآوری دانشگاه شریف با شناخت از نیازهای صنعتی، اقتصادی، تحقیقاتی، مشاوره ای، فنی-مهندسی و مدیریتی و فرهنگی کشور و با توجه به حضور اساتید خبره و بنام و نیز وجود فارغ التحصیلان و دانشجویان نخبه کشور در دانشگاه صنعتی شریف به منظور تامین بخشی از نیازهای مذکور، توسط اعضای هیئت علمی و فارغ التحصیلان دانشگاه صنعتی شریف در سال 1373 در تهران تاسیس گردید.