• Dominate our “Database Development Standards”
• Attending system analyze sessions
• Designing tables based on analysis and development standards
• Review and evaluate designed tables and check compliance with standards and cooperate in designing and implementing relational database models.
• Create SQL Statements and queries as needed And Write complex stored procedures
• Work with our Developers to fix query bugs and help them to Develop Optimized TSQL Code
• Play a key role in developing new database code and review existing code in stored Procedures, functions and views to enhance their performance and adopting them with standards
• Proactively monitor and optimize the performance of database queries and recommend indexes
• Ensure quality data creation, presentation, and flow across systems
• BS in Computer Science or similar.
• 2+ years’ experience working on a relational database management system
• Expert at designing tables
• Strong Knowledge in T-SQL query writing, optimization, and tuning.
• Expert at creating and maintaining Stored Procedures, Views, UDFs & CTEs
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Familiar with Data modeling