Roles and Responsibilities
New Business Development
• Prospect for potential banks to use digipay and turn this into strategic partnership
• Contact within the market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Identify potential banks and channels, and the decision makers within the bank’s organization.
• Research and build relationships with new clients should it be banks or payment channels.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/principals.
• Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Participate in pricing the solutions/services meetings.
• Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
• Present new products and services to the banks or business channels and enhance existing relationships.
• Work with product development team and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
• Contribute to the production of product requirements.
• Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Business Development Planning
• Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
• Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
• Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales or market share.
• Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
• Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
• Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
• Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
• Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.